Saturday, May 17, 2008

Good Morning :)

Today is a lazy day. It's rainy and drizzling out...so working outside is out. I'm still trying to figure out this blog thing, I think I make things more complicated then they are. I want to start taking more pictures now that the snow is gone...just need to remember to carry my camera everywhere. Sean and I were on our way to work on Friday and the sky was a beautiful pink colour...of course...my camera was sitting on my desk at home! Reece turns 11 next Saturday so we are taking her and one of her friends to Canada's Wonderland. I want to try the new ride...it's the biggest roller coaster in Canada...but I might be alone ...Sean isn't big on rides to begin with, let alone one that does 125 km/hr in 3.9 seconds

Have a great day...I'll be back

1 comment:

Peggy said...

What you don't take your camera with you everywhere? LOL Glad to see you are posting to this. I like keeping track of my friends.