Saturday, May 17, 2008

What Makes You A Scrap-A-Holic?


Ok, so it seems anyone who scrapbooks considers themselves to be a scrapaholic...what what makes you one? I'd have to say one of the reasons I consider myself to be one is that I must have every scrap magazine i can get my hands on...even the special edition expensive ones. I'm also continously thinking about the next layout which I'm sure is true for most of us. Who would have thought a hobby could turn out to be so addicting. I am in awe all the time of the way scrapbooking has influenced so many people in so many countries :)

Keep scrappin'

3 comments:

*Desi* said...

It's definately a life changing hobby... I look at everything around me differently now!! Just wish I had more time in my day for it right now!! (but school is important)One of these days i'll be back at it like I want to!!

deej said...

Well, I consider myself a scrapaholic because I can't seem to get enough. I am always looking for new challenges to do. New inspiration, new ideas. I seriously have dreams about it. When I am out and about I look at things and see a layout design.

Tracey said...

I would consider myself a scrap-a-holic because I always want to scrapbook....always. I never get tired of it. I also love to buy scrapping supplies and enver get tired of that either. lol