Monday, June 2, 2008

The Big 4 0

OK, so i'm really not sure why they call it 'BIG' what's the 'BIG' deal? If someone had asked me 20 years ago where I saw myself in 20 years I doubt my recollection would have been accurate, but it's still pretty sweet... (note to self, record where I think I'll be in another 20 years then compare...when the time comes)

Nothing big happening, i'm off in a few minutes to take Reece to her soccer practice and Sean is at work...normal everyday night. Just another day really :)

I should find a picture of me at 20, although I don't think any exsist...and see what kind of changes have occured...maybe I don't want to see

Have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

Twig's Corner said...

I know what you mean. When I turned 50, I wasn't so sure this is what I would have expected back then.

Peggy said...

Well I am not sure I would really want to go back on my birthday to see what I was 20 years earlier. I think it would just put me into a piles of tears...LOL Though I will say one thing, and I remind my DH of this all of the time.

"I just get better with age"

It's all good 'T' just hang in there for the ride. You will be glad you did.