Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Day After

OK, so it's the day after my birthday...and nope, still don't feel any different....I love when people ask you that...what the heck does that mean? It's like they are expecting you to say...Yep, felt great at 39 but now, all of a sudden I feel old LOL

I can't wait until Friday...not really sure if Sean and I are going to be able to do anything like go away for the night...we don't have anyone available to look after Reece...but if not, just spending the day together will be just perfect...10 years...WOW

We knew we'd make it but i'm sure there are lots that didn't think so..even Sean's mom said I was just a rebound...gotta love proving some people wrong!!! I will have to get a wedding picture posted before Friday....

Back soon..........

No comments: