Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm so happy....

Tomorrow is our 10th anniversary. We have some trying times, but I'd say for the most part, it's be one hell of a ride and one I plan to continue for quite a few years. I know this sounds like an old cliche but honestly, I do believe in soulmates. This man is my world...through and through. It's funny, when we go together we had 3 kids between us. They were 4, 3 and 2 years old. We were told by lots of people it would never work, that for starters, we were rebounding from bad marriages and that wasn't the way to start (this from my Mil) We were also told we'd always fight about money and kids...well...NOPE..never ever have we fought about money...if we have it, we pay bills first, then buy other stuff next..if we don't have it, we don't...why fight...that isn't going to make money appear. As for the kids...well yes..I must admit there have been a few good arguements...but I'd like to think they were healthy aruguement. And besides, if we shared the exact same views on everything, how boring would that be.

We have since added a fourth child to our family and believe it or not, she just turned 11. The other kids are now almost 18, 17 and 16...it's so hard to believe.

I can't wait to wake up next to the love of my life tomorrow morning....and say' we made it' now onto the next 50 years!!!

1 comment:

Craquel said...

Congrats!!!! You tell em' girl!