Monday, June 16, 2008

Wow, i'm such a slacker

I so need to get more consistant with this blog..I have so much I'd like to post, but end up forgetting. It would be so much easier with high speed, but since it looks like dial up will be in my life for quite some time, I should just quit whining about it and get over it LOL

Ok, so since booking the trip...I have decided to get into 'look good for the trip' mode...and trim down. Not that i'm hugely overweight...but I do need to trim and tone a bit. I've started walking during my lunch hour and eating more salads. So far i'm down 8lbs...what are the odds of doing that for the next few weeks!!!

I also know tanning beds aren't really that good for you but neither is the sun and I figure a few times won't kill me right??? So I think in August i'm going to go for the very first time ever and get a base tan so I don't look like an albino on the beach in Mexico


Since i'm at work typing this and not doing my work and the boss should be in shortly, i must go...


back soon!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Congrats on the 8 pounds T. I think the base tan is a good idea. Then you won't burn when you are down there and be miserable the entire time.