Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Saturday!

Just hanging out today, doing some cleaning, re-arranging of things in the house. Dh is helping me organize my scrap room, putting up some shelves etc...so while he's working, i'm surfing

Not alot planned for this weekend, grocery shopping which is good...makes the weekend go a bit slower when we relax!

Sean and I started going to a tanning salon...to get a bit of a tan before Mexico. I just have this thing about being stark white on a beach down south! (yeah, I know they say they aren't good for you, but neither is the sun... )

I took the most awesome pictures of a rainbow last night..it was a complete from one side to the other rainbow, so I have to see if I can stitch the pics together..I couldn't get back far enough to get the entire thing in one pic


Have a great day!!

1 comment:

~Christina~ said...

Well don't get too tanned, because you will get VERY tan in Mexico! I'm sure your counting down the days.