Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello

Well, it's almost time...in two days i'll be on the plane...just a couple hours away from a much needed holiday. Yeah, I know...everyone is sick of hearing about it..but I can't help but be excited. I'm really excited for the pictures i'm hoping to take too. All arrangements are made with regards to Reece going to Mom's and walking to school etc. Jesse is staying with his dad, against my better judgement but he really didn't want to stay with Grandma :)

well, i'm off to work, then it's wing night at the pub...see you later!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I just know you are having a blast. Will be looking to your return and your stories. BTW...LOL...I tagged you on my blog. (((Hugs)))

Tracey said...

ahhhhhhh I am thinking about you down in Mexico. Hope you are having a good time!!!!

When you get back check out my blog. You have been tagged again :D