Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged :)

My Friend Tracey tagged me and it looked like fun!!

THE FIVE TAG

10 years ago I:
1. Got Married
2. Had 4 kids under the age of 8
3.Was a stay at home mom
4. Didn't scrapbook
5.Was renting a big old farmhouse

5 things on today's "to do" list
1. Stop by the lawyers office with a letter
2. Make spaghetti for dinner
3. Kiss my husband
4. Finish my layout
5. Watch Dancing With The Stars

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Dil Pickle Chips
2.Popcorn
3. Melba toast with cream cheese
4. vegies & dip
5. Licorice

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Build a huge log house
2. Give my parents money so they could retire
3. Buy a few new vehicles
4. Take my kids on a holiday , where ever they wanted to go
5. Invest for our future



5 places I have lived:
1. Shelburne
2. Rosemont
3. Dundalk
4. Flesherton
5.Creemore (all places are in Ontario)

Five jobs I have had:
1. Babysitter
2. Data entry operator
3. Printing Press Plate mounter
4. Assembly line worker
5. Accounts Rec./Payroll admin.

I tag...Whoever wants to and
1. Peggy
2. Desi
3. Kirsten
4. Christina
5. Ronda

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

So cool learning more about you. I am not playing though as I just did it :P

Love the new look of your blog :)

*Desi* said...

great to learn more about you!!

Off to give it a go!