Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I can't believe it....


Snow on October 21/2008...way to early, and I know it won't stay (although we said that last year when it showed up in November). It's supposed to warm up tomorrow and the rest of the week so lets hope. As I type this, it's still snowing. Thank goodness for log houses...they stay pretty warm, and we just turned the furnace on during last weekend. We have our first load of furnace oil coming tomorrow....that's one bill i'm not looking forward to!! Sure makes the reality of Christmas only being 65 days away seem a lot closer!!!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

You can keep the snow, I'm in no hurry for it.

deb said...

It's pretty but you can keep it up North. I'm ready for spring.

prettypeaches said...

I am so glad that we haven't gotten snow yet.. they have been calling for it.. but lucky us it hasn't come!

Peggy said...

OMG T.......Keep that stuff up there. LOL