Monday, November 10, 2008

Making progress

Sean is making some progress. He is no longer using the walker or crutches so he's getting around quite nicely on his own. We even went out for dinner last night with friends..he loved getting out of the house. We have an appointment with the doctor this Thursday.

I have some 3x3 cards I need to get done for a swap I joined. I joined the swap a couple of days before Sean's accident...and I've barely scrapped since..must get my butt in gear.

Have I ever mentioned, I hate winter :( It's supposed to warm up later in the week, thank goodness. I know it's coming, but man I do not like the snow. I don't like driving in it at all. I need to check my lotto tickets...I'd like winter if I didn't have to work and owned a snowmobile LOL

Have a great night!

No comments: