Sunday, January 11, 2009

A New Year, A New Me!!!

So, Dh and I (and the kids of course) are eating healthier and drinking more water. We have decided to follow the Weight Watchers eating plan again and so far it's going great!! We are eating lots of chicken & vegies. We did enjoy some red wine last night but hey, you only live once so you have to have a few treats!!

So, as of this morning, I have lost 10 pounds and I already feel amazing. My jeans were getting way too tight and I refused to go and buy a bigger size. In total I want to lose 40 pounds. Dh wants to lose about 25 or so.

Once winter is over, we plan to take our bicycles to the reforestration area up the road and ride through the forest...I can't wait!!

1 comment:

*Desi* said...

woohoo! Congrats on your first 10!! It's amazing how easy it really is!! Keep it up girl!!