Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hellooooooo again

So, I need to upload my newest photo's but thought i'd show you a layout I did this past weekend. I haven't scrapped in forever, due to my scraproom being moved again and at this point everything is in a heap in my basement. This layout is the result of a sketch challenge agt Skrap N' Chat. You can check it out here


I was also able to use this sketch for this challenge at Scrap Shotz as well...I heat embossed the stars. I love the look but usually forget to use my heat gun and powders...so the challenge was great
You can check that challenge out here
I usually don't combine challenges, but under the circumstances...I did this time.
I think I'll take a picture of all my scrap stuff tonight so you all understand my dilema.
I do think though I'm going to work on getting it organized some how...I missed scrappin'
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: