Friday, March 27, 2009

A few of my recent layouts...

This one was for a layout tag at Little Scrappers

This one was for SuzieQ's challenge st SkrapN'Chat
This one was for Tracey's challenge at SkrapN'Chat


and this one was for the layout tag at SkrapN'Chat

It feels so good to be scrappin...I lost my routine last October...and I fear I've developed a few bad habits...like surfing while watching TV and my scrap room is downstairs...I think once DH goes back to work, I'll get back to scrappin the way I used to!!





2 comments:

Suzanne said...

It's nice to see you getting so many LOs done T. Any news on when DH will be going back to work?

Just 'T' said...

They are still thinking two more months of therapy..he's still having issues with the length of time he can stand or walk without having to sit and rest. He's feeling better every day though!!
Thanks for asking :)