Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So, I've been thinking

that I shall devote more time to my blog...anyone believe me?? I know , i've been saying since I started it that I needed to spend more time on it...but I do believe i've been spreading myself a little then over the 'world wide web' so i've started to stream line.

SO, are you going to do my challenge??I love that sketch...I need to get my layout done and post it.I must admit, i'm a sketch lover...I just love the different variations and how talented sketch designers are.

I think over the next month..i'm going to post a few more challenges and put everyone's name in on the draw at the end of the month.

Spring is on it's way...at least for this week. Above 0 for the next week..which will be so sweeeeeeeeeet. I'm so ready for warmer weather...and no more ice and snow. Maybe soon Dh and I can get more supplies to continue working on our basement. I think it's on a 10 year plan!

I'm off to bed...back soon!!

No comments: