Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hello all...

Sorry, I haven't been very good at keeping this updated. Lots going on...and it just slips my mind. I got a portable internet stick a week ago, hoping for a solution to the slow dial up I have but it isn't much different. I am so disappointed. It's great that I can take my laptop when we go somewhere and surf while in the truck, but as for speed...it's not much different then my dial up. I have it for a 30 day trial, but I do believe it'll be sent back.

Two weeks ago, my son moved to his dads. As much as this is a bad move, there are no rules there so to be honest i'm surprised it took this long. My oldest moved there a year and a half ago...and lets just say...she's not better off by doing so...and now I fear my son will not be either. I realize they have to make their own decisions and make their own mistakes and i'm sure that's part of my problem...not having some sort of control...I've kept the lines of communication open but not being able to do anything is so hard.

I managed to scrap a two page layout and a one page layout today which felt great!!!

Sean is going to long term disability starting Wednesday. The money aspect will remain the same but since he was hurt in October he's been paid at the end of every week. Now it'll be on the last day of the month. May is going to be very tough...as I don't even make enough to cover the mortgage payments let alone all the other expenses in the month..but we'll figure it out. The last thing I want him to do is worry...so that's my job!! June will be easy..it's getting there

Sean and I have also decided to start baking more goodies for Boo's lunches instead of buying all the processed snacks. Today Reece make brownies and I made two dozen banana muffins. Cookies are next!!

Ok, gotta run...Amazing Race is on and I just love that show

See ya soon

No comments: