Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Time

to get fit that is. Sean and I joined a local gym last night. I'm so pumped about it. Ever since he got hurt, our excercise level has dropped considerable. For him it makes sense...but for me...not so much. I have just spent most of the last 9 months sitting in a chair next to him which doesn't keep the pudge off. I also wasn't drinking near enough water but i've since changed that. Now we just have to find the right time to go to the gym...we are thinking of getting up at 5am.. and going before I go to work in the mornings...which might just work out great. It's a Snap 24/7 fitness club so we can go any time we want! Since making a change for the better last Friday, i've already lost 3.8 lbs!!!

Sean is being sent for another MRI then possibly a surgery consult. Basically our doctor wants to rule out any possibility of surgery to ease the pain Sean is still having with his back. We don't think surgery is a posibility but want it ruled out. If that's the case, it'll be a matter of pain management and excersice to keep his muscles strong. We are hoping the gym will help with that also!

Have a great day...i'm off to work!

No comments: