Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Progress...

In 12 days, i've lost 6.8 lbs...which is pretty good. Sean and I joined a local gym, and went for the frist time last night. We are going again tomorrow morning before work...so around 5:30am...that should be interesting. We already eat healthy, but i've increased my water intake and by going to the gym, we 've incorporated excerise...something I never get now! 35lbs to go!!!

Haven't scrapped in ages, but I did just purchase some stamps from a couple of friends, so i'm patiently waiting for them to arrive...and I think i'm going to start making more cards. Maybe try selling them...who knows...

A little over a week and we're off camping again for another long weekend! It'll be fun, would be nice if we'd get a few days of warm weather though. Hard to believe July is just about over already.

Have a great evening..i'm off to bed soon...so I can get up early to excerise!

Night all!

1 comment:

operationmuffintop said...

That's awesome, Teresa!!! Good stuff!!