Monday, August 3, 2009

Beautiful Weather...finally!

We've were camping this long weekend with our group of friends...and the weather finally cooperated! We never do very much, just sit around chatting and relaxing which is fine with me!! I'll upload a few pics later. My oldest daughter and her new boyfriend came for a night as well which was unexpected, but great just the same. We only ever pack enough food for just us, so when they showed up (which they said they might but never confirmed) one of our friends donated a couple of yummy steak for them which was so sweet.

I've purchased some stamps from some friends and can't wait to get re-organized and use them. I don't want to sit in a basement alone anymore to scrap, so I'm trying to come up with a solution. We do have a spare room but it does have a bed and furniture in it...so I don't really want to remove that and have to just store it downstairs somewhere...but I really want to get this figured out...I've only scrapped one layout in the last month and a half...and I used to do so much of it

Gotta run, dinner is ready...have a great day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you had fun and it was nice that your dd showed up. I hear you about lack of scrappin...I've been making more cards but haven't done that in a while either.