Saturday, August 15, 2009

Good Afternoon :)

It's Saturday and we are just relaxing...watching Diners, Drive-Ins and Drives...love this show!. It's really hot and humid out...but i'm not complaining! I love the heat.

Sean's doctor is sending him for another MRI in October , then we have a consultation with a surgeon at Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto. If surgery is ruled out, then we know it'll be a matter of pain management for the rest of his life likely. It'll be good to finally know.

Can you believe...it's only 16 days until school starts! Reece is excited , she's so bored. I haven't taken any time off, which sucks for her. When I mention taking time off, it's not taken well at work. Another downfall of working for my parents.

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I hope you get some good news for Sean. I really admire you attitude through that whole challenge T! And I'd think grandparents would want you to spend time with their grandkids. But what do I know?