Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thunder lightening and sunshine :)

That is what we woke up to this morning. It's so warm out, but we had a wicket thunderstorm blow through...but the sun is shining, the deck is now dry from the rain...and it looks like it's going to be an awesome day!

We are off to grocery shop...need to stock up on healthy food...must continue the weight loss program...I'm already starting to feel better, but have quite a ways to go :S Funny how we let things get so out of hand! It would have been much easier to start this 20 lbs ago...

So, my plan is to work in my scrap room this afternoon, after shopping...at least do something...maybe just sit and look at all the pretty stuff LOL

I need to get lots of photo's printed...i'm thinking Costco but trying to upload them while on a dial up connection is rediculous...so I'm calling the wireless company this week. I had wireless at the campground and never even considered uploading them while we were there.

gotta run...have a great day :)

No comments: