Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 2...

and still feeling great..no nausea what so ever!

Getting paperwork in order for my sick benefits...My first official day off work, although if I feel good Monday I think I might go in for a bit. I do alot that mom hasn't done in years, so if i can at least try and keep her up to date...it'll help..at least until I loose my hair...don't really think I wanna go into work after that. Mom will just bank my hours and give me some cash as I need it...so again...another benefit of working for a family business

I might even work on scrapping today :)

Sean is really taking care of me...getting my pills, making sure I drink lots of water...I'm really glad I have him home to take care of me. I guess there are blessings in everything that happens

Keep smilin'

2 comments:

elcrafty said...

Hi T,
sorry to hear about this life is so not fair. I'm glad that you have lots of support with your family, that makes a difference. If you need anything you know where I am~
{HUGS}

Suzanne said...

So glad you have family support T and hoping that you keep feeling good!