Saturday, February 13, 2010

My new journey is about to begin...

On Tuesday February 16th...I'll be getting a P.I.C.C line put in (a central catheter) so I don't have to have continual needles for my chemo. My first treatment is Thursday February 18th. I'm nervous, scared, mad, anxious....there are just so many side effects and of course everyone is different so although I have the list of what to expect...I won't really know until it starts. The administration takes about 3 hours...

Treatments will last aprox 21 weeks...and the upside..the oncologist is some pretty sexy eye candy...so at least he'll be easy to look at!

I'm not sure how I'll feel but I'll do my best to keep this updated at least.

thank you to everyone who has sent well wishes...and hugs...I really really appreciate it.


T :)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the updates T, I've been concerned about you. Hopefully you'll be one of those people that feel pretty good during the treatments. Wishing you all the best!!!

Tracey said...

Stay strong!!
{{{{HUS}}}
Tracey

Auntie Em said...

Always keep positive people and positive thoughts around you! I will be thinking of you. {{HUGS}}