Monday, March 22, 2010

A great way to start a Monday...

I found out this morning that I won a Magnolia stamp from Darcie http://www.magnoliacreationsbydarcie.blogspot.com/ It's the first Magnolia I'll have ...can't wait to use it~~~ Thanks a bunch Darcie

So, I decided a long time ago to try to find the positive in every situation...no matter what's happening it could always be worse..and believe me even with having that stupid 'C' in my life right now, it could still always be worse. One trip to a hospital can pretty much give anyone that revelation~

So, another positive with this 'C' thing is that chemotherapy can stop monthly periods (or make them heavier )...well thankfully...MINE STOPPED...VERY COOL...they are such a pain in the butt...so this is one side effect I love. Treatments can also cause menopause...permanently..not sure if that's what is happening...as I've had no other menopausal symptoms..but in my opinion..that's really not a bad thing...hahahahaha

Find the positive in every day...it's there and maybe it won't smack you in the forehead when you wake up every morning but it's there...

Keep Smilin'

4 comments:

More like....etc. said...

congrats! I *heart* Maggies!! :D

I also LOVE your attitude!

Darcie said...

Congrats Teresa!!! I hope you enjoy it :)
Hugs

Sassette said...

Congratulations T! That stamp is VERY cute! Can't wait to see what you will create with her!

I love your positive attitude too! You are a great inspiration in life and scrapping! WTG!

pajl said...

How do you win that contest?
lol
I want to get one of those stamps too...Can you buy them at Michaels?oh and T...you are amazing..
ox