Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I gotta wear shades....

cause it's so darn sunny out! I am really loving this spring. There hasn't been a lot of mud either which is great~~

Sean thought he'd be able to finish up the entrance way and the wall today (well, except for what we need to buy) but his back is really bad. He's back in bed...I wish there was something we could do to fix it :( so today he'll likely rest a lot ...I keep telling him no big hurry...but he hates leaving things half done...

I think I'll likely scrap some more. I am almost done our camping trip in 2007...it'll be nice to have one year completed~

Not much going on..nice quiet day...which is good~

Keep Smilin'

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad it is sunny out!! Hoping it is warming up as well!! Hope your hubby's back feels better! Yay!! to finishing up a year in your scrappy album!!!

Sassette said...

The sun is beautiful here today too! So happy about that, I tell you!
Hope your hubby gets the right rest and that his back will feel better soon!
WTG on your scrapping, girl! You are a Scrappy Mad Woman, and I LOVE it!!! Keep it up!

RedFridayGirl said...

Hi,

A Friend of mine set me your blog as I will be starting Chemo next Friday, I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions as I don't have many people to talk to who have been through the process.

My email is rebecca_verlinden@hotmail.com

Just 'T' said...

Rebecca..i've sent you an email...my email is sammysgirl98@hotmail.com....

Suzanne said...

I was thinking that was a big job for someone with back issues. Poor guy! It stinks to have your body limit you from doing what you want. I wish I could take him to my brilliant doctor. And I'll bet you are too sexy for your body. ;)