Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I have a hair appointment...

tomorrow...hahahahaha how funny does that sound!! When I bought my wig, the lady told me that as soon as I had no hair (so that the wig would sit right on my head) I could come back in and she'd make sure it was fitted properly and give it a style...right now it's just long and brown( very very close to my real hair!!!! ) but the bangs are a little screwed up...they need to be fixed and I think I'll get her to layer it just a bit... I wish they weren't so darn expensive...I'd have multiple ones :D but this one was one of the cheapest...at $295~

I told Reece I had a hair appointment and the look on her face was priceless...I really need to have my camera ready for moments like that!!

Every night after school...Reece comes in the door and rubs my head..I think she must think it's good luck LOL...whatever works I guess.

According to her and Sean I look great bald...yeah ok..LOL but who am I to argue...I just don't think anyone else will get the chance to give me their opinion~~~

Have a wonderful day...

Keep Smilin'

4 comments:

Scrap~tures said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrap~tures said...

You make me smile T. :)

pajl said...

and me....
Keep the positive attitude!!
xo

elcrafty said...

you go girl!!! you have a wonderful attitude and good friends to help you along the way!