Sunday, March 28, 2010

So, what do ya think???

SO, I know I should smile more LOL but when we went outside it was starting to rain, so I tossed the camera at Sean and said...take a pic...had to be quick~I look pretty good as a brunette if I do say so myself. It's pretty much my natural colour...mine just had highlights ...so the change was a bit to get used to... Every Moment Matters...is the book i'm reading by John St. Augustine
Here's something to think about...
"A matter of great moment..Great moments matter...and so do not so great moments and small moments, and quiet moments, and life-changing moments, and shitty moments, and of course Kodak moments" John St. Augustine
Keep Smilin'

4 comments:

Sassette said...

T, you look GREAT!!!!! Nice to 'see' you!!!!

Love the message about EVERY MOMENT matters! It is so very true!

More like....etc. said...

Nice hat is it new? ;)




....you totally look awesome! :D
and yes should smile more {hugs}

Suzanne said...

You and the blog both look great!

pajl said...

Loving the "new" you...
brunettes really do have more fun though!
*wink*
and love that quote!