Friday, April 30, 2010

BARK BARK BARK...

So, we are seriously considering finding a home for our dog. She just barks too much...at the neighbours when they stand on their deck, at the other neighbours dogs when they let them out...at the chipmunks when they run in the trees. It's crazy...she has to be tied up (municipal bylaw) ..I just think she'd be happier somewhere there was room for her to roam. Our lot isn't very big...and to be quite honest...if we'd have known all that was going to happen , we never would have got her in the first place. We'll see ...
Sean and I had errands to run today for my work and we decided to hit Costco too...today was his pay day and we try to get our groceries that day...since it's a once a month payment...we get them while we can. We were heading to the place to pick up some stuff for my work when sitting at the Tim Horton's was this tow truck. Sean spotted it as we passed the Timmies and said "hey, now that's a pink truck" and I said...."OMG, I want a picture" ..and for once I even had my camera~ check out this truck...how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet is this~~~

I loooooooooovvvvveeeee this truck :) It makes my heart smile!

and now for some AWESOME NEWS...I mentioned a couple days ago, that I was doing layouts for Lovebug Scrapbooking in the hopes of winning the loot draw. Well, I DID WIN (I wish blogger had smilies) I think it was about $30 in gift certificates to http://www.lovebugscrapbooking.com
I am so freakin excited. I know it's not much but it'll be enough for me to get a few new things.
Maybe tonight my lottery numbers will come in..who knows (now wouldn't that be a hoot)

Well peeps, that's it for now..it's late so I'm gonna split.
Have a super evening~

Keep Smilin'


4 comments:

Sassette said...

T, this truck is amazing!!!! It isn't hard to see why you love it so much:) Glad you had your camera with you today!

Congratulations on your win! I am so excited for you! Who ever said that doing challenges wasn't going to pay off!!! You won twice--first you got some amazing layouts created for your albums and then you won a GC!! How sweet is that?!!!!

pajl said...

Amazing truck..wow..what are the chances you would run into that?
Too cool!
That has to be an inspiration for you and a potential LO
and oh yea, Congrats on your Win!
Sorry you might have to get rid of pooch!

More like....etc. said...

woot woot!! that's AWESOME!!!! congrats!! and yes, that is one hella sweet ride! ;)

great layouts too!!! :D

Laurie (Wally) said...

Oh T.. that truck is amazing.. love the pink.. Congrats on your win.. that is awsome.. can't wait to see what you get with your winnings...