Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Getting prepared...

Good Morning :)
Here are a couple more of my recent projects. When I first went off work, I had 1 1/2 photo's boxes full of pictures. I just transferred what was left in the one over to the other and now I just have one photo's box of pictures. How cool is that~ Even Sean said this morning, if I keep it up I won't have any pictures left! I'll believe that when I see it hahahahahaha
I start taking that steroid tomorrow, so we've made sure I can move my laptop upstairs for the night, in case I can't sleep. I also have a couple of books I can read...so I should be good. I'm really not looking forward to not being able to sleep so maybe it won't happen to me although I think the odds are against me. We are also making a recipe binder of all the favorites that we've found so they all need to be typed out which is something else I can do. I doubt I'll be able to scrap...I won't be able to move all my stuff upstairs ..there is really no place to put it. My albums are all upstairs though, and need to be organized as well I have a few that I've just put random layouts in so I can separate them into their appropriate albums.

We have nothing on the go for today, Sean is out loading more rocks onto our trailer and I've got a few challenges I'd like to get done so that's my plan for today.


Keep Smilin'


4 comments:

KrystalCaitlyn said...

as for the not sleeping thing, Jeremy says get an xbox 360, time will fly by!

Michelle said...

The computer is a black hole.. sucks up your time!! LOL

Cute LO's. And, if you ever run out of photos, I can send you some of mine... hee!hee!! I have plenty to go 'round!! As for scrapping upstairs.. have you thought of making page kits? Plan out your pages and just bring up your kits, sketches and coordinating pics and trimmer/adhesives.. just what you need. Then you will really run out of photos!! LOL

Hope you are having a good day! :)

Sassette said...

T, I love the layouts! You are doing great with getting so many pages done! Don't worry about running out of photos. Just remember that everyday is another opportunity to pull the camera out and capture even more memories!!!
Hope you have a great day and well, you know where you can find me!

Laurie (Wally) said...

T... I was thinking the same thing.. you are going to run out of photos at the pace you are going.. Great job...your layouts are awsome...