Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How cool is this...hahaha

I went into work last night for a couple hours and my dad handed me this hat..A customer found out about me and gave it to my dad to give to me...HOW AWESOME..it's a 'T' hat...for me 'T' (it actually stands for 'Traditions Farm) but hey...the 'T' works for me~~
My achy legs prevented sleep for most of the night last night too...it seems to get worse at bedtime...aren't I lucky hahahahahahaha...Sean heated up the oat bags for me again, and I eventually fell asleep but I wake often. Oh well...can't change it...only deal with it. Today has been pretty good though so hopefully it'll get better now as the days go on.

Now, I need to get creating...I still have a couple of challenges for April to get completed...and the month is coming to an end quite quickly~

Keep Smilin'

2 comments:

Sassette said...

T, this is the perfect hat for you! Well, now only if it were pink;)

I can't believe that this month has flown by so quickly! I am running out of time, and now must put my energy and creations in a different direction! Oh well, at least I will still be creating!

Hope you have a better nights sleep tonight my friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

More like....etc. said...

awesome! :D