Friday, April 16, 2010

Latest Creations..

This are the latest layouts I've done. The Little Lady one is using supplies from Lisa's Rak..I love this paper..it's Bo Bunny..and absolutely gorgeous :) This is my oldest daughter at the age of 8..she'll be 20 this year!! This was a scraplift challenge over at Lovebug Scrapbookingand this layout is using Junkitz Shabby Chic. I used distress ink on the cardstock to give it an 'older' feel since that's me in the picture...aprox 1970 hahahahahaha..

Not much happening today..thank goodness. I received an email from my friend who is going through chemo right now too..she said she's been up for two days with no sleep and that apparently the 'steroid' she's taking does that. I have asked her to tell me which one she's on..since I have to take one next week. If I'm gonna be up for a couple days straight, I want my scrappin stuff far away from our dog so I can scrap all night while everyone is sleeping. Right now it's in the basement and so is her kennel..so not a good mix LOL

Have a wonderful Friday


Keep Smilin'


1 comment:

KrystalCaitlyn said...

So yes , Im a creeper and found your blog. Oh my.. look at my glasses at 8 years old. WHY did you let me where those? lol
I love you mom <3