Monday, April 26, 2010

Quiet Monday...

Wow, I haven't done a darn thing today..except lay in bed for most of it. I have really achy bones...so much that it feels like someone has beaten me with a baseball bat and mainly from the knees down and my neck. It started yesterday and really hasn't let up much. Sean was a sweetheart and continually heated up those microwavable oat bags for me, and even put a flannel sheet in the dryer then wrapped it around me. It's all part of the price I need to pay to beat this and as bad as it sounds it could always be worse. Hopefully it won't get any worse, it actually feels like it might be getting a wee bit better...so cross your fingers. Pretty bad when even the bones in my little toes hurt hahahahahaha

Reece has soccer practice tonight, so I'm heading into work for a couple of hours...hopefully I won't be in too much pain, but then Tylenol seems to be my good friend these days~~

Have a great day...

Keep Smilin'

4 comments:

Sassette said...

T, I am thinking of you today! I hope that the pain will subside for you and that tomorrow will be a better day! Just take care of yourself and don't over do it tonight!

Michelle said...

Yes, please don't over do it!!! Make sure you take care of yourself!!! So sorry to hear you are so sore. I hope tomorrow is better!! :)

pajl said...

Hope this week is better T!
xo

Denise Gay said...

Get your rest T, don't overdo it...we need you to keep us going on the boards...LOL. No seriously, take care of yourself.
HUGS