Sunday, April 11, 2010

Scrappin mad LOL

SO, my buddy Lisa(SassyScraps) challenged me last night to do a layout using my favorite colour (pink) my favorite embellishment (flowers) and I had to use ribbon and ink...
Voila...this is what I created...I LOVE PINK...so this was the perfect opportunity to use the supplies that my other friend Suzanne sent me in the PINK RAK.
Thanks Lisa, I LOVE this ~~ I created this for a challenge on Lovebugscrapbooking~~The layout had to have a picture of a cake and cake had to be used in the title...



5 comments:

Michelle said...

Loving the LO's!!!

Suzanne said...

It's great to see you getting so many LOs done!

Sassette said...

T, I am so glad you had a good time creating last night. I had a blast!
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout! WOW.....those letters are awesome and I have to admit...no bow was required....lol

Love the cake layout.

You are on a roll....and I am loving all the layouts you have been getting done! Keep it up girl!

More like....etc. said...

awesome job! :D

Scrap~tures said...

Awesome layouts T!! Great job!