Monday, April 12, 2010

Sean just informed me..

that now our dryer is pretty much toast....see..don't ya just wanna be me hahahahaha
Now in the dryer's defence it is 13 years old and has dried a lot of clothes but still..anyone care to explain why everything happens at once~~He's going to tear it apart and see if he can make it dry better...but I think in the mean time I'm going to surf Kijiji and looked for a good used one. We could in reality hang all our clothes to dry outside, but I don't have a clothesline...and to put one in is costly too.

I cleaned bathrooms, mopped floors and vacuumed today. It's been about a year since I've done any of that 'manual' labour stuff. Now as bad as that sounds, Sean has been doing it for at least the last year (since he's been able after hurting himself) I've been feeling a little bad since now I'm home and I've not pulled my weight so to speak..so I start to clean..next thing I know he's vacuuming while I'm mopping...pretty good team we make and it gets done in half the time!!

So I'm working on Project 12 that's posted at http://www.scrapbookandcards.com I'm not really following the rules, but they are great sketches~You are supposed to take pics to match the month...so that at the end of the year you have a complete year in review..but since I'm a rebel and don't like following rules hahahahahaha i'm doing pics I already have in my stash...I have about 1 1/2 photo boxes full of pics ...plus a few more scattered in envelopes..so there is no shortage.

Enjoy your day..the sunshine is wonderful~

3 comments:

Sassette said...

T, if it doesn't rain, it pours! It always seems that everything falls apart at the same time!
Just remember, there is a light out there.....you just have to hold out patience until you can find it! When you do girl....HANG ON TIGHT and DON'T LET GO!!!!

Can't wait to see your latest creation!

Laurie (Wally) said...

What we did when our dryer bit it.. we just hung a line between our fenses and hung our clothes.. inexpensive and it saved on hydro to.. you can do that...

Just 'T' said...

that would work if I had a fence to hang it from. We are still going to look for a clothes line for outside.