Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Solution found...

So, after being told about the dryer yesterday, I went onto Kijiji and searched. Found a lady in Barrie getting rid of a set of Maytag..washer and dryer for $100. It's 10 years old, but works great. We went today to look at the set and they look amazing...so we bought them. Not that I had extra money but a necessity is a necessity. Our dryer hasn't dried properly in quite a while...and this dryer dries freakin amazingly (if that's a word LOL ) We are picking up the washer on Thursday ...since my washer (bought my washer with my dryer) is also making terrible noises..and has been for a while. So, $50 bucks each I think is a pretty good deal. When we got to the ladies house..she said she was contacted by an appliance dealer..but told him he'd have to call her back, as we were coming from out of town~

The other bonus is that once we get the washer here, and hooked up...we are going to scrap out our old set..and with scrap prices up...we should be good to get $40 bucks at least for it...so essentially the new to me set will only cost me $60 or so. I will report how much we get~~~

On the weekend, I did a layout for a challenge at Lovebug scrapbooking...and today when I went to check out the site, I discovered that I had won a rak for doing that layout...from my buddy Kat...now how cool is that!!! I'm so excited...I love getting good mail.

My 'new' buddy Lisa (sassyscraps) informed me today that she is sending me a package out as well....I do believe I'm being quite spoiled by my scrappy friends...which is fine by me. I can't wait to see what will be in this package.

I have also found a few challenges at Lovebug and one at Scrap~tures that I can do so my plan is to work on them starting tonight and all day tomorrow. Thursday is a bit of a right off scrappin wise but there is always Friday hahahahahahahahaha

Sean and I were chatting today about our friends...and ya know what I have concluded...since letting people know I have this 'C' thing..my online friends have been there for me wayyyyyyyyyy more then my real life friends. I wonder why that is? Even just the emails, facebook messages .....my 'online' (and even if Ive met you in real life, you are still considered an online friend if that's how I met you originally) friends seem to be so much more compassionate. To be honest...I don't know where I'd be without them..they keep me motivated...send me cards which I have all lined up in my scrap room. SOOOOOOOOOO I'd like to send a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you. You know who you are. You guys are the best <3

Have a wonderful evening

Keep Smilin'

3 comments:

Sassette said...

Well T, I told you that all things happen for a reason:)
I am so glad that good things are coming your way for a change! You so deserve it and you so inspire me with your wonderful attitude and infectious personality! I am so glad that I am your 'new' friend:)
I mailed out your box and you should have it by Thursday:) Hopefully you won't have to wait long to go and pick it up. I can't wait to see what you will be creating in the week's to come!

pajl said...

hey T...havent you always been there if we ever needed ya...?
That is what it is alll about!
I am honoured to have you as a friend my dear...
and guess what..will continue to be here for you..
xo

Scrap~tures said...

Just happy to be here for ya! It makes me feel usefull...lol.