Friday, April 2, 2010

well...they weren't kidding

I sat outside for about 15 minutes this morning and my face, arms and legs are red...not enough where they hurt...but definitely won't be doing that again...

I forgot to mention....this steroid that I'll have to take...apparently will make me 'squirrelly' according to the nurse...meaning I'll have more energy then I'll know what to do with , won't sleep and I'll have an appetite of a horse while I'm taking it (just the day before and the day of chemo) then once it's out of my system...I'll crash.....OY, won't this be wonderful~ I told Sean.."honey, if you hear the vacuum in the middle of the night, you'll know I just couldn't sleep" hahahahahahaha...amazing how they can make a drug to kill a tumor, but they can't get it to no make you eat like a horse..I plan to chain up the food cupboard and the frig...no way am I eating like a horse for two days.

Didn't do a lot today, or tonight. Going to settle in for a night of TV ...with Jamie Oliver's special

Enjoy your evening~

Keep Smilin'

3 comments:

Sassette said...

T, you must be careful in the sun! Glad you enjoyed the day, and I hope you have a relaxing evening! Enjoy your show!
Hope all the new found bursts of energy prove to be a good thing for you.
Here I thought you have been a mad scrapping woman now, I can't wait to see how much more you will be getting done!!!

Michelle said...

Oh do be careful!! Then sun is so strong as it is. Hopefully, these energy bursts are a good thing! I can picture paper and scrappy supplies flying and new creations being made! Hope you had a nice relaxing evening!

Mary said...

Hey T, just look at it this way: you'll need all that food (though I'd have to look up the chips and other salty stuff!! I have no will power!) to fuel the energy bursts. Betcha it works out to a negative gain. Or, at least, it should.

Your positive outlook really is amazing. Can't wait to see your latest crafty creations.