Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Busy Weekend!!

Here are some pics from our weekend.
Reece & Chelsea at the front gate.


Most of the rides aren't in a position where taking pictures is easy. Most are too far away for a regular point and shoot camera. I did manage to get a few though!

And here is my wonderful husband. This is how we spent most of the weekend...sitting and waiting. We waited over an hour for the girls to get onto one ride. We did manage to ride a couple of the rides (Sean isn't a fan of roller coasters to begin with) but the jerking movement just about killed his back and to be honest, trying to make sure my wig didn't fly off was more work then the ride was fun hahahahahahahaha

The fireworks were awesome. I got quite a few shots, but they were by no means perfect. I couldn't use a tripod due to the thousands of people around us..but I think they look pretty cool none the less :) It wil however be the last time we likely stay to watch them...it took 1 1/2 hours to get out of the parking lot afterward. Let me tell ya, there are so RUDE people in parking lots when they want to leave... Yesterday we went out for supper in Barrie and decided to stop by the waterfront for a few photo ops.
Here is my beautiful birthday girl...I am still in slight shock that she's 13 years old!



and of course, we had a motive for taking her to Moose Winooski's..we just had to have her wear the horns!!!


S0, it was a busy weekend, Sean is very sore today..but it was worth it. Thank goodness it's almost too hot to do anything outside today...we've both been just relaxing in the house, staying cool .

Have a wonderful day

Keep Smilin'

7 comments:

Laurie (Wally) said...

wow T.. sounds like you had a great day.... love the picture of the fire works turned out so much better then mine.... TFS

Sassette said...

T it sure looks like it was a great weekend. Love the new photos and certainly can't wait to see how you will scrap these.

Sean and I really have something in common....I, too, don't do rollercoasters....any ride actually! I like my feet planted firmly on the ground!!!!

Glad you all had a great time!

Sooooo, where are the photos of YOU?

Michelle said...

I am wondering the same thing!! LOL Where are those photos of you??? :) Glad you had a great time!!! It has been hot down here too! Glad you are staying cool!!

Suzanne said...

So glad you had a good time in spite of the limitations and Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!

Just 'T' said...

Well ladies...I've never been fond of being in front of the camera and even more so now ....but if you look at the picture of Sean, you'll see me in the reflection of his sunglasses hahahahahahaha

Scrap~tures said...

I'm so happy to see that you and your family got out to enjoy the weekend! Great stuff!

pajl said...

Glad to hear you had a great time T~
Love the fireworks shot!!