Saturday, May 22, 2010

Canada's Wonderland..Here We Come~~

Tomorrow is the day...the day we walk for miles and miles and miles. I should have got a pedometer just to see how many miles we actually do walk when we go to Canada's Wonderland!!

Every year for Reece's birthday, she takes a friend (It's always been Chelsea) and we embark on a day of fun. Thanks to my mom, we are able to do it this year. I had to borrow the money from her to be able to take Reece but I just didn't have the heart to tell her we couldn't. This kid doesn't not ask for anything..she knows how we are financially and she's very good about it. She's been a rock through this stupid cancer thing so I thought asking for the money was warranted. Someday I hope to be able to pay my mom back for everything she's done for us so far. This year the tickets are $42 each..sheesh...it costs so much to do anything anymore.

Chelsea is staying the entire weekend...she got off the bus Friday afternoon and will be getting onto the bus Tuesday morning. These two girls are the best of friends...they have just giggled and mainly spent the time so far in Reece's room..likely talking about boys hahahahahahaha

I love the rides, although I'm not sure how many I'll go on. I have to be careful of the PICC line getting squished and I'm having trouble decided what to wear on my head. I'm afraid the wig might fly off (which would NOT be a good thing) but on the other hand, I'm really tired of being stared at when I wear the scarf. I guess I'll decide in the morning. I can't seem to convince anyone to ride the Behemoth with me. Sean is not a roller coaster lover and the girls are just big chickens LOL. I went on last year, so I guess I'll have to settle for that. For those that don't know what this ride is about, check it out on YouTube...IT ROCKS!!

There are fireworks at 10pm at Wonderland for Victoria Day so I have figured out the fireworks setting on my camera and will be taking lots of pics.

Well, I'm off, have a great evening...and I'll check in with you all likely Monday~~

Keep Smilin'

No comments: