Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A few snapshots to share...

First I wanted to show you a shot of this fence. I'm not sure if this is neat or tacky LOL..it's not my style for a fence around my yard, but it is certainly unique~and here are a couple shots of the foxes that have decided to make there home in a culvert at the end of my driveway. There are 4 pups and the mamma. I'm surprised she'd want to be this close to people, cars and our yappy dog but it doesn't seem to bother her at all~~


Here is the momma with a couple of the babies. We were sitting right on the road (that's my driveway behind the tree) when I took the shots. She didn't even move. I'm not sure if this is a good thing, having her here or not. We have to be careful with our dog, I think Maya would kill them if she got to them..so we keep her tied up in the back yard where she can't even see them. They are fun to watch, playing and jumping on each other. The momma usually goes hunting for food after lunch..and the babies snuggle in the culvert for their afternoon nap~~



Nothing much happening for the rest of today...did blood work this morning and now I'm working on a challenge for Lovebug Scrapbooking.
Have a great day
Keep Smilin'

3 comments:

More like....etc. said...

wow! quite the family you have visiting ;) I'm not a fan of foxes - don't they stink? and they just look so mangy :P

the fence -definitely looks fun - *I* wouldn't do it ;)

{hugs}

Sassette said...

These foxes are just too cute! I hope they don't cause too much chaos around your home in the weeks to come!
The fence, well, although unique......I wouldn't do it either!

Laurie (Wally) said...

The foxes are adorable.... very interesting fence...is it kind of like and Alice in Wonderland theme...at least that is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it...