Thursday, May 20, 2010

Great News~~

I am officiallly the newest team member at Scrap~tures , a Canadian kit club. Don't let the Canadian part scare you off, she's more then happy to ship anywhere!! This site is owned by my good friend Denise Gay and her husband Greg. Denise is also a full time child care giver so she's already a busy lady. She's asked me to be her 'promotional manager' or BLOG BOSS as I like to call myself hahahahahahaha. I'm excited...I'm hoping to be able to help her make Scrap~tures an awesome site. SO, if you have a few minutes, come on over and check us out. We are a great bunch of ladies with lots of inspiration to keep you going.

First Ever Blog Hop
The first ever inspirational blog hop is going to take place starting with the Scrap~tures blog on June 1st~ Be sure to stop by and participate in our hop, you won't be disappointed~

Breast Crop Ever!!
Taking place at Scrap~tures on June 4, 5 & 6. In support of Breast Cancer, we're all getting together to show our support by cropping for a cause. Denise has graciously donated to Crop For A Cure and thought having a crop at the same time would be a load of fun. Stop by and join in the fun...you might even win a prize~~

5 comments:

More like....etc. said...

oh this is AWESOME news!!! :D and the perfect person for the job!

congrats! :D

Sassette said...

I couldn't have said it any better, Jen!!!!

Welcome to the team, T!

Laurie (Wally) said...

Agree 100%..... I am so glad you are joining the team...
Can't wait...

Scrap~tures said...

We are thrilled to have you T!! You are a great addition for sure!

pajl said...

Yea!
A welcomed addition to the ST team!!
love the Blog Boss title!!