Monday, May 31, 2010

Scrap~tures Inspirational Blog Hop~~



Welcome to Scrap~tures first ever Inspirational blog hop!!
Thanks so much for joining us! We are very excited to join the world of blog hopping and hope that you gain lots of inspiration and continue to hop with us!!
If you just happened by this blog and didn't realize a blog hop was taking place, please go back to Scrap~tures and start the Hop. You won't want to miss all the inspiration from our team....... or the chance to win a Rak :-)

Here is my interpretation of the sketch. I followed it closely but only used two pictures.

I used Bazzill, Scenic Route & Basic Grey PP, American Crafts Thickers, Fancy Pants Ribbon, Karen Foster floss, Around The Block brads, Prima Flowers, Unknown buttons and an EK Success balloon punch.
This blog hop will run from today, June 1st – June 3.
We will be drawing for a winner on June 15th
Follow along in our blog hop! Your next stop is back at Scrap~tures
I hope you gained a ton of inspiration from us all!!!
If you become a new follower of my blog I'll do a random drawing for a
rak..so be sure to tell me if you are a new follower~~~

Thank you so much for being part of our very first blog hop~~~




10 comments:

Denise Gay said...

Great take on the sketch! I love your balloon border at the bottom of the page. Cute photos too!

Laurie (Wally) said...

T... I love your take on the sketch... I love the pp you used... Great photos...

wustaz said...

what fun paper you used. great job with the sketch

elcrafty said...

love that pp T! great job with the sketch~

More like....etc. said...

definitely a fun layout! I need to print some pics!
thanks for all the dedication you've given this! {hugs}

Chelle said...

Great layout.

Shannon said...

Another great "boy" LO! Love the colours

BTW....I'm a new follower T!!!! :)

Brandy Lees said...

Looks like he had a super fun birthday! Love all the arrow paper!

Wendance Designs said...

I love your LO, T!!! Great interpretation of the sketch!

Peggy said...

What a fun layout! Love the papers!!