Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Totally Tuesday :)

Two more of my layouts. The first one is at my 'birth' sisters wedding...that's my 'birth' father in the picture too. I consider myself really lucky to have been at this event, and to have met my 'birth' family!!This layout is both my girls :) Aren't they just beautiful :)
So, not much happening today....working on my to do list...or rather lists..as there are two of them ..one scrapping list and one with everyday stuff to do. It's chemo week, so blood work tomorrow and chemo Thursday. I do think I'll be asking for stronger pain meds for the bone aches. The tylenol which usually works great on me, barely took the edge off last time. They did tell me at the hospital that if the tylenol didn't work to call them and they'd send in a prescription for something stronger. I don't like taking anything (ironic...as they fill me full of drugs hahahahahahaha) but I also don't like being in that much pain...I'm a complete wimp when it comes to pain (hard to believe I had 3 all natural child births...OY) but I'll be the first one to admit I have no pain tolerance hahahahahahahaha. I also start the steroid tomorrow...so we'll see if it reacts any differently this time. Last time the first night I didn't sleep well but I wasn't up all night, I didn't eat like a horse or feel squirrelly...which is what the nurse told me would happen.

Anyway, back to my lists...have a wonderful day

Keep Smilin'




2 comments:

Laurie (Wally) said...

Love your layouts T...
I hope you get something stronger for the pain.. and good luck with your to do list(s)...

Sassette said...

Oh T, I love the layouts!
But HONESTLY....how in the heck would you know for sure if the steroids were making you go squirrely? You already are, my friend! LOL Keep smiling kiddo.....it is almost over!