Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What's next

I'm getting really sick and tired of stuff happening that costs money. Today, our septic started giving us trouble and sure enough, it needs to be emptied...so boom out the window goes another $250 that we don't have. And I just learned that pumping it didn't fix the problem, we have a blockage somewhere...so now Sean will have to dig out more of the lawn to try and get to the pipes leading to the tank from the house. His back is already screwed from digging out the tank lids this morning. I have never in my life met another couple that NEVER has anything go right for them..EVER!! I'm not trying to whine, but it's just never ending. I just sit here waiting for the next shoe to drop :(
OK, done whining..doesn't do anyone any good and quite frankly, I don't even feel better having done it..so enough of that 'shit' NO PUN INTENDED!!
Here are a couple of things I've created lately. These are the pages to a mini purse book that Lisa over at Scrap~tures posted as her project challenge this month~I made it for Reece to use with pictures of her friends. I love it , it's just so girly~




Here is a shot of the front of it. I used a phone button as the closure..and just tucked the top into it. I might have to find something that'll hold a bit better...but for now it's working



Here is a layout I just completed today for a challenge at Lovebug Scrapbooking~
The pictures weren't very good...but I still wanted to scrap them...I like the way it turned out. The frame sort of hid the bad photo :) The challenge was to use a bird on a layout..so Voila..mission accomplished.


I found out today that I won a prize at Scrap Shotz as well for participating in the crop last weekend. The challenges were awesome , I managed to get 14 or 15 done!! At least there was a little good news today :)
Keep Smilin'




3 comments:

Sassette said...

Oh how fun! I love the Free Wheelin layout! Love all those elements on it...great job!

Thanks for doing my challenge at Scraptures! I hope that Reece likes it as much as I do!

Suzanne said...

Good grief T you've had more than your fair share for sure! Trust me you're not the only one BUT that doesn't help your stinky reality. I'll do some stomping around for you today. (((HUGS)))

Laurie (Wally) said...

Love your layout T.. it is so great.. the challenge you did that Sassy put on Scraptures is great.. I love it...