Monday, May 3, 2010

Wonder what I would do...

to keep myself busy if I didn't scrapbook? I think maybe the days would be really boring. I mean I'm sure i'd find stuff to do, but more likely I'd spend lots of time in front of the tv instead. I do knit...but for some reason it just doesn't keep my attention...

Saturday was National Scrapbooking Day and boy did I take advantage. I was bouncing between Lovebug Scrapbooking and Scrap~tures. I was pretty productive really...and still am. There were 13 challenges posted at Lovebug with a deadline of midnight tonight. So far I've done 11, working on #12 right now!!! I think I did one at Scrap~tures but the deadline is a couple weeks form now so I have tons of time to work on those ones. There are prizes awarded at both places and like I was saying to my buddy Lisa...since I can't afford to buy stuff, winning stuff is the way I shop hahahahahahahaha

I'll post a few of my favorites later on..once I'm finished the last two challenges at Lovebug!!

Enjoy your day

Keep Smilin'

2 comments:

Laurie (Wally) said...

Hey T.. I often wonder if I would have a cleaner more organized house if I did not so much time scrapbooking.. but hey what fun would that be... YEAH!!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Goodluck!
Melinda :)