Monday, June 7, 2010

12 years ago...

Yesterday, I said I DO to the most amazing and supportive man I've ever known~We didn't have any money to go out for our anniversary, no money for cards...but that didn't stop Sean from making this day one of the best yet. He made me this card...and yep...I bawled. He used lines from our wedding song on the front and wrote the poem on the inside. In case you can't see it, here is what it says...
The day I met you is the day I knew, that we would be together as soon as you said "I DO"
As the years have past and our lives have changed, I am so glad you took my last name. If I could ask one favor of you that is to remember that day we said "I DO" and take each day one day at a time and remember that I am standing by your side. You have made me proud in things that you do and I would do it all over again to hear you say "I DO" and always remember that I love you too.

I was cropping at Scrap~tures this weekend and did this layout. This picture was taken on our 10th anniversary...so I thought how fitting to scrap it on our 12th~


Thanks for looking, and thanks to all those that came and supported the "Breast Ever Crop" this weekend.
Keep Smilin'

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yep he's a keeper! Happy Anniversary!

Michelle said...

Happy Happy Anniversary, T!!!!

Sassette said...

T, you both having something very special between you and I am so happy to hear that you had such a great anniversary! Shhhh, don't tell, but Sean RAWKS!!!! LOL
I love that he took the time to make you this card! He did a great job!

jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pajl said...

awhhh Sean is a sweetie..but we have told you that for years!
Then again, you are something too Doll!
Live ya...Happy Anniversary!