Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Great mail day :)

Back in May I entered a couple photo's in a contest at Lovebug and my photo was chosen as the one most people liked..you can check it out here
Today I received the RAK from Carla...gotta love good mail :)

I also found out today, that I won a grab bag of Prima's from Lovebug as well for doing challenges during their last crop..how cool is that..can't wait to get those..a girl can simply not have too many flowers..(just don't ask DH hahahahahaha)

I also received a birthday card in the mail from my good friend Paulette....well she put me to tears..good tears,..but tears just the same. Inside was a GC to Scrap~tures. I'm just speechless at the generosity of my scrappy friends...I just have no words to describe it..other then there is no bigger heart then that of a scrapbooker~~Thank you so much Paulette...you are the best~

Keep Smilin'

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Don't you just love happy scrappy mail?? Congrats on all the RAK's!!! So very cool!!! I think scrapbookers are the most generous, friendly people out there!!! I {heart} all of my scrappy friends!!

pajl said...

awhh T..no need to thank me...
You have returned it with your friendship over the years!
Enjoy~

Sassette said...

Oh T, you certainly do gotta love good mail days! Sounds like you got some great goodies and now I can't wait to see what you will create with all of it!

I love my scrappy friends...they are the nicest people!