Saturday, July 24, 2010

My friends are AWESOME!!!

I love getting good mail, heck who doesn't..but I tell ya, I have some of the most amazing friends ever! Here are some pictures of what I've received. I told Sean the other day, I don't know where I'd be without all the thoughtfulness of my scrappy friends..
This is from Paulette..my very dear friend. She's so generous, and just an absolute sweetheart. She sent me the beautiful flowers last week, then this week she sent me this. I was SOO in need of the hermifix refills...I was coming close to being out...but not now :)I had asked Wendy(Wendance) if when she had some time if she could stamp me some Magnolia images. I absolutely adore Magnolia but at this time, can't afford to buy any stamps. She sent this...the images PLUS a stamp set! They are going to be awesome for making cards..she's so sweet~

My friend Shannon from Saskatchewan sent me this package this week. I absolutely adore it all~ The flowers are so cool, I can't wait to use them ...and the chipboard..well I'm hoping to use it for something that I can display in my craft room...once I get it figured out and made, you can be sure I'll be posting it here for all to see~
I have another awesome friend...Wendy (Jax). She sent me this package this week. The little stamps are adorable, the bling is super cool, the 'friendship' quotes are going to be perfect for just about anything I use them on...and those little pink clips...ohhh I can't wait to use them too..

and finally this awesome package is from Carla...I won a RAK for doing sketches at Lovebug scrapbooking and was shocked to see this in my mailbox. The paper pad is all Christmas themed as well as the two stamps...absolutely perfect for making this years Christmas cards!!
My plan this weekend is to scrap and start using all these amazing supplies that my friends have sent me. You guys are simply the best!!!!



3 comments:

More like....etc. said...

gotta love great mail! :D

Michelle said...

Looks like you are stocked up again and ready to go!! :D Love happy scrappy mail!!

Sassette said...

Lots of great goodies there T! Can't wait to see what you will create with them!