Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's True What They Say....

that it takes something really serious for a person to find out who their real friends are. Since being diagnosed I've been amazed at the support I've received from some of my friends. People who I would not have thought even cared that much...it's so heart warming!
Just the other day I was at work, when one of our customers who I've known for quite some time popped in with a small gift for me. When she saw me (she didn't think I'd be there) she came running with a huge hug and even had tears in her eyes. It really makes me feel amazing knowing that so many people care so much!
On the other hand, It also amazes me that people I thought would be there for me ....aren't. It sort of just makes you shake your head. Oh well...I guess that's just the way it is, but it sure makes me grateful for the friends that I have that care so much~and for that I wanted to say
THANK YOU for being there for me...with all your words of encouragement...it means the world to me..and I'll say it again...my scrappy friends are simply the best...
Keep Smilin'

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey T, How are you feeling? Been thinking about you lately. It is amazing to find out who your friends are and aren't in difficult times like these.

I hope you are feeling well!! Hugs!!!

Laurie (Wally) said...

T...you know you are always on my mind... you are one tough cookie... and I am so proud to call you my friend...

Suzanne said...

I'm too far away to be much support T but I've been thinking about you a lot. I know your surgery is coming up this week. Good luck, I'll be thinking of you and wishing you a full speedy recovery!

Just 'T' said...

it's all your kind and encouraging words that have helped SOOOOOOOO much!!!
thanks a bunch :) :)

Denise Gay said...

Here for you always!!

elcrafty said...

you are a great inspiration T! it's very true that you find out who your friends are, and sometimes it's a wake up call!
GL this week!!!! I'll be thinking of you!

pajl said...

Don't need to tell you T..I love ya!
Good Luck Tuesday!
xo

Laurie (Wally) said...

Got my pink on today T... and I am telling everyone WHY....
((((HUGS)))