Thursday, August 26, 2010

More Thank You's...

I received this bulky envelope in the mail this week, and this is what I found...my pal Paulette has once again put a huge smile on my face. She sent me this key chain...I've already got keys on it...I absolutely love it..THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH I stopped at my work yesterday to get mom's car to take to the city for my appointment and this is what I found waiting for me!! My mom's best friend dropped this mum off for me...it's so pretty...I just love the colour :)

I also received an envelope stuffed to the brim with school supplies from my new pal Michelle....she sent Reece some paper, duo tangs, markers, pens, pencils, pencil crayons, glue...I mean seriously, the envelope was stuffed..THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHELLE...this will help Reece get back to school soooooo much easier!

I went to Sunnybrook in Toronto yesterday for my set up appointment for radiation. I am know the recipient of 4 tiny blue tattoo's...aren't I lucky (insert eye rolling smilie here)
I should hear soon when radiation will start. They said within two weeks...but like the key chain says, I'm a touch chick...so BRING IT ON!!!!!



2 comments:

Cheryl L. said...

T, Just wanted to encourage you! I was where you are not very long ago & I will be praying for you!God is good & you will come out the other side even stronger!

Just 'T' said...

Thank you so much Cheryl :)