Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's Up Peeps???

Wow, I'm getting slack in my updating...maybe that means my life is returning to somewhat normal~~ Let's hope :)

The rest of this week is going to be busy though...

Tomorrow, we are off to the hospital in Barrie...more for Sean this time though. He is having a bone scan, a CT Scan then a consultation with a Radiologist to see if he's a candidate for Vertebroplasty.
Vertebroplasty is a medical spinal procedure where bone cement is injected through a small hole in the skin (percutaneously) into a fractured vertebra with the goal of relieving the pain of osteoporotic compression fractures.

We have to be at the hospital at 8:45...the consultation is at 1pm...so we shall see what he says.

I am also meeting with the radiation oncologist at some point tomorrow and having blood work..

Thursday I have a doctors appointment to find out if I can have my Herceptin treatment Friday. It'll all depend on the echo results from last week. Have I mentioned I am getting tired of hospitals hahahahahahahahaha..even my mom said we should sell our house and move next door!!!

So, the weekend will be here before ya know it...Reece has a soccer tournament in Thornhill...hoping to borrow my moms car but we'll see. I am pretty sure there is a Scrapbook store in Thornhill too...and while I don't have a lot of money...I did tell Sean that it doesn't cost anything to look hahahahahahaha...I'll let you know how that goes~~~

Have a great week!!

Keep Smilin'

No comments: